Developer Operations (DevOps) (Leuven)
As a DevOps you'll support our growth by supporting from a technical point of view
To support our growth, we’re currently looking for a DevOps. Your role will be broad, from helping us improve and maintain our internal company IT infrastructure, to involvement in the development of a cloud platform to manage a fleet of robots, as well as some ad hoc smaller projects.
Your tasks will include:
- managing computer networks: configuration of networks, firewalls, routing, nameservers, ...
- managing server infrastructures: Linux servers, AWS, ...
- test-driven development, unit tests, continuous integration (Jenkins, ...)
- managing micro-service architectures: docker, Kubernetes, application servers, ...
- managing Cloud infrastructure to centralize data gathered by robots
- 1st line support for Windows user (in cooperation with an external service provider)
- active at the interface of supporting services and engineering, you'll be responsible for the preparation of system delivery
- You have a technical background (master or bachelor in IT or software)
- Ideally you have 1-3 years of relevant experience (as sys admin or developer)
- Your technical skills include:
- Linux (configuration, commandline/bash)
- SQL databases, noSQL databases, distributed caches
- Any knowledge of IoT is a plus (deployment, configuration, communication protocols such as mqtt or other message brokers)
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and can work in team as well as autonomously
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. You will be located in our head office Leuven and on occasional basis you will work at our other branches.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.